Tuesday 5 May 2009

I'm feeling all Christmassy!

Christmas cards again!!!

I have never been so fired up about Christmas cards! I got these lovely Papermania papers on sale for 99p a pad (yes, really!) from Craft Superstore and since recieving them I just can't stop making Christmas cards. At first I wasn't too sure about the 'Naughty but Nice' papers as I thought the colours were too funky but now I love them. As for the other pad 'A Wonderful Christmas' it was love at first sight and I soon ordered another pack.
I've also discovered that there's a world of difference between the glitter you by in the kiddies' carft section and the glitter that craft shops sell. The real crafting glitter is very fine and gives beautiful results whereas the kiddie stuff is very kitsch - think blaring Christmas lights and tacky tinsel. ironically I stumbled across this 'discovery' when in my local craft shop my 3yo asked to have some glitter. When we got home and got crafty with it I was amazed at the difference. Mind you there was a price difference too - but well worth it in my opinion!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment