Thursday 14 May 2009

Trying to master new techniques

So I bought this 12 pack kit of flocking powder .... but I am struggling with it so I'm forcing myself to keep trying until I master it!
The flowers and stems on this card are flocked:






For this cards I was practising multiple stamping and embossing (the Best Wishes text is stamped and embossed):





I spent a whole hour working on this mouse whilw all it did was sleep on that cozy brush!! ;-)




This started off being my version of the MSE Green challenge but it didn't turn out to be very green in the end:

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, the little mouse in the hairbrush is so cute. Well done with the flocking, it looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you've been busy! I think the mouse in the brush is my favourite, and I really like the embossing on the 'best wishes' card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards my favorite would be the mouse in the hairbrush its just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, my fave is the mouse one because its so cute. The flocking looks great too x

    ReplyDelete