I used flowersoft on the head dress and flocking on the shirt. I blended fushia and white flocking powders to use on the main part of the shirt. The pockets were flocked with fuschia. I really like the result of blending flocking colours. I wasn't sure they'd blend but they did.
The was supposed to be for the Friday Sketchers Challenge but I got it all wrong and the result doesn't meet the criteria for the challenge. having said that, I really like it! I used metallic pens to colour the dungarees. Looking at it now I realise the seat (and therefore also Tilda) is wonky!! Oh well, never mind ;-)